PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The protection of Personal Data is a major concern for Ertex-Solar, which has made this issue a priority. Transparency in the processing of the Personal Data we collect is a commitment whose policy aims to provide you with all relevant information regarding the processing of Personal Data that may be collected on this site https://www.ertex-solar.at/ (hereinafter, the “Website”).
Ertex-Solar (hereinafter, “we”, “us” or “Ertex-Solar”) may collect and process Personal Data about you when you visit this site. Ertex-Solar, when acting as a controller, is responsible for the Personal Data you provide to us. In order to protect your privacy and your personal data as effectively as possible, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer. This person, who is the preferred point of contact for the supervisory authority, is responsible for ensuring that we process your data in accordance with the applicable legislation.
You can contact our data protection officer at the following address XXXXX@ertex-solar.at/
Ertex-Solar can be contacted at the postal address 280 Avenue Napoléon Bonaparte, 92500 Rueil-Malmaison France, by phone at XXXXXX, or through the contact form on this website.
We are committed to ensuring the highest possible level of protection for the individuals whose personal data we process (“data subjects”). The protection of personal data, particularly those of our clients, is all the more important to us in view of our obligations of professional secrecy.
We undertake to comply with the applicable regulations for all the processing of personal data that we carry out. Thus, we undertake to respect the following principles:
- We process your personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- We collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not process it in a way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- We ensure that the personal data processed is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- We use our best efforts to ensure that personal data is accurate and, where necessary, updated. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is deleted or rectified without delay;
- We will keep your personal data confidential and will not disclose it to any third party
- We keep your personal data in a form that allows your identification only for as long as is necessary for the purposes of the processing;
- We process your personal data in such a way as to ensure an appropriate level of security for said data.
These commitments are manifested in the following way:
- We respect your privacy and your rights;
- We ensure that the protection and security of your personal data is our primary concern;
- We consider each processing operation with data protection principles in mind, in order to meet the principle of data protection by design;
- We will not use your personal data for purposes that have not been brought to your attention;
- We will not share or sell your personal data to third parties;
- We are committed to securing and protecting your personal data. To this end, we only work with trusted partners;
- We respect your rights and will make our best efforts to comply with your requests, provided they are well-founded.
You can visit our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, in order to access certain parts of our websites and/or in the context of using specific information or services, we may need to collect your Personal Data which we will process for the purposes mentioned below.
We remind you that personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable individual, such as an e-mail address, your first and last name, your IP address, etc.
We collect your personal data via the contact form on this website and by other means. In some cases, we collect your personal data directly from you. In other cases, your personal data is provided to us by a third party.
Examples of personal data that we may process are:
- identifying data, such as your first and last name, your email address;
- application data, such as your CV, qualifications, work experience, if you wish to apply for a job with Ertex-Solar.
Certain information relating to the activity of the user on this site, may be automatically collected. This information is intended for Ertex-Solar and may be used as a basis for studies, statistics, audience measurement and other analyses for the improvement and development of the site. In addition, we may process your personal data to:
- maintain and improve our website, as well as to ensure its security;
- conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
- manage discussion forums that you may participate in;
- managing recruitment, when you apply online for positions, particularly on the jobs.vinci.com website, or when you submit your application spontaneously;
- the realization of statistics and optimization of the website;
- the sending of documents in the context of requests made on our website ;
the transmission of information relating to our company and its activity, the
responses to solicitations received and the transmission of information on the services offered.
We always process your personal data according to one of the following legal bases:
- When you have entered into a contract with Ertex-Solar, and the performance of that contract requires us to process your personal data, the legal basis for processing is the performance of the contract.
- Where processing is necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at your request, our legal basis is those pre-contractual measures. For example, this is the case when you submit a job application to us, which requires us to review your CV in order to make a decision about your application.
- Where processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, our legal basis is those legitimate interests. For example, the processing of your personal data for the purpose of canvassing may be carried out for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Ertex-Solar.
- We may also process your personal data based on another of the legal bases listed in the applicable legislation or regulation.
Ertex-Solar will keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed and in accordance with applicable legislation. Thus, the duration of the retention of your personal data depends on the purpose of the processing to which it is subject, according to the correspondences below:
- Management of the relationship with the customer: 5 years from the end of the relationship with the customer;
- Invoicing: 10 years from the end of the relevant accounting period;
- Accounting: 10 years from the end of the accounting period concerned;
- Management of job applications: 2 years from the last contact with the candidate;
- Management of relationships with service providers and suppliers: 5 years from the end of the relationship;
- Response to solicitations made to us through the site’s contact form: the duration necessary to respond to the solicitation concerned, or one of the durations listed above if your request is related to one of these purposes.
Your data is stored in the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) by Soletanche Freyssinet and its trusted service providers. However, depending on the processing, your data may also be transferred to a country outside the EU and EEA.
In the event of data being transferred outside the EU and the EEA, we ensure that the data is transferred securely and in compliance with the applicable legislation. Where the country to which the data is transferred does not have protection comparable to that of the EU, we use “appropriate or adequate safeguards”.
These appropriate or tailored safeguards are a way for us to ensure that your personal data is protected even when it leaves the EU. These appropriate safeguards may, for example, consist of the use of standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
On a case-by-case basis, we will inform you of our intention to transfer personal data to a third country, whether or not there is an adequate Commission decision and, if so, the reference to the appropriate safeguards and how you can obtain a copy or where they have been made available.
DELIVERY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may transfer your personal data to our service providers in charge of operations:
- hosting (OVH);
- of maintenance.
We may also be required by laws, court orders and/or requests from public and governmental authorities inside or outside your country of residence to disclose your Personal Data. We may also disclose your Personal Data if we determine that, for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or public importance, or to comply with the law, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose Personal Data if we determine in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights using available remedies, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our operations or our users.
Finally, Ertex-Solar may restructure its operations around the world at any time. These actions may result in us disclosing Personal Data to potential or existing customers or receiving Personal Data from potential vendors. We always require adequate privacy protection for Personal Data disclosed in these types of transactions.
You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not your personal data is being processed (right of access). If this is the case, you can access your Personal Data and obtain information such as the purpose of the processing, the categories of Personal Data concerned, etc.
You may also request that your Personal Data be rectified or deleted.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data or to request the restriction of the processing. You also have the right to request to receive your Personal Data in a structured and standardized format, when the conditions for exercising this right are met.
To exercise these rights, please send an email to our DPO, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to process your request satisfactorily, you will be required to provide proof of your identity by any means. In case of doubt on our part, we may ask you for additional information, including a copy of your ID card, signed by you.
We will do our best to respond satisfactorily to your requests. We will respond to any request within one month, but our response time may be extended by an additional two months depending on the complexity and number of requests.
If, for any reason, you feel that our response is not satisfactory, we inform you that you may file a complaint with the CNIL.
Ertex-Solar uses a variety of technical and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Data we collect, use or transfer from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
However, Ertex-Solar cannot be held responsible for the security of Personal Data transmissions over the Internet.
The websites may provide links to external websites.
Ertex-Solar makes no warranties or representations regarding these outside websites.
This Policy was last updated on 06/10/2020.
We may periodically change this Policy to keep pace with changes in technology, industry practices and regulatory requirements, or for other reasons.
When we need to make significant changes to our Policy, we will post a notice on the home page of the website before the change becomes effective.